(A) Acne treatment
Don’t let acne scan you emotionally. Acne is a common skin condition that causes pimples on the forehead, face, shoulders, chest and upper back. It’s a common skin condition in which the pores of your skin become clogged by hair, sebum, germs and dead skin cells. We understand how debilitating and psychologically sensitive the issue can be for those who suffer from it. The treatment protocol may involve a combination of treatment options which will be suited to your individual skin and gives the best possible results.
- ORAL AND TOPICAL MEDICATION
- INTENSE ACNE PEEL TREATMENT- Special fruit peels are used in this treatment to deep cleanses blocked pores, to slow the production of sebum, remove bacteria and impurities and improve skin texture and discolouration.
- RESURFACING LASERS- lifts and remodels deeper collagen layers to give you smoother, even textured skin. Dr Sumedha will advise you on the best laser treatment option based on your skin type and nature of acne scars.
(B) Acne scars treatment
Acne scars are a severe aesthetic problem for many individuals and the sight of the scars affects the beauty of your face. Dr Sumedha at Viva la skin, uses painless, modern and advanced technology to treat acne scars and gives better aesthetic results.
- SUBLATIVE REJUVENATION- The energy from radio-frequency keeps the top layer of the skin intact but produces significant changes below the skin by using heat to stimulate new collagen formation.
- RESURFACING LASERS- lifts and remodels deeper collagen layers to give you smoother, even textured skin.
- MICRONEEDLING- A set of microneedles is used to treat acne scars in this method. Ablative lasers such as CO2 fractional may be used to remove the outer layer of the skin and improve scarring. This approach needs numerous sessions to get better skin texture.
- SOFT TISSUE FILLERS- Certain forms of deep, depressed acne scars may be filled up with a material such as hyaluronic acid, fat or collagen.
(C) Skin Brightening
This system comprises of a skin regime that will help diminish unwanted pigmentation in the skin due to melasma, Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation and sun exposure.
- ADVANCE SKIN BRIGHTENING PEEL- This is a peeling treatment that is a result-oriented procedure to treat melasma and stubborn pigmentation conducted under strict medical guidelines.
- PRP SKIN REJUVENATION- PRP is a minimally invasive and painless facial rejuvenation that uses your own plasma to stimulate collagen production and cell migration. PRP softens wrinkles and creates skin texture and tone that is smoother, younger and better.
- INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) THERAPY- Sun damage, age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation, texture issues and spider veins are all treated. It improves skin complexion by removing skin pigmentation.IPL also stimulates collagen production and aids in the restoration of overall skin radiance.
- MICRODERMAABRASION- This treatment aids in the removal of the epidermis. By removing enough layers of skin, the procedure removes visible concerns and promotes new cell-growth.
(D) Professional Peels
A PEEL FOR EVERY INDICATION!
Professional peels speed up skin cell turnover essentially making them skin resurfacing and exfoliating agents. The basic aim of chemical peels is to replace the outer dead layers of tired, blemished and wrinkled skin to reveal the underlying areas of fresher, younger looking skin. It also promotes the generation of collagen in the skin. VIVA LA SKIN only uses the highest quality, medical grade peels in all the treatments.
Indications of professional peels :-
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
- Acne & clogged pores
- Shallow acne scars
(E) Medical Grade Facials
GIVE YOUR SKIN THE BEST ALWAYS!
This is the best choice if you are looking for a facial to remove your pesky blackheads and white heads and other impurities from your skin. VIVA LA SKIN has a range of medical grade facials combining medicated products and lymphatic massage techniques to give you even-toned, glowing skin. The facial can be customized as per your specific needs.
ABOUT VAMPIRE FACIALThis unique facial involves your own PRP. PRP is a minimally invasive and painless facial rejuvenation that uses your own plasma to stimulate collagen production and cell migration. PRP softens wrinkles and creates skin texture and tone that is smoother, younger and better.
Benefits and outcomes :-
- Cleansed and glowing skin
- Improves blood circulation
- Lymphatic drainage and reduction in the swollen appearance of the face
- enhanced skin texture
- collagen boost